Hello,
I manage a property in Reims and am currently looking for a trustworthy person who could provide cleaning services.
Who could help me with this search?
Start your journey with tips and guidance for your first bookings and guests.
Hi everyone,
I'm Laëtitia, an Airbnb Superhost for 14 years this year. 😃 We welcome travellers to our home, as a family, in a village in southwest France. 🇫🇷🍇🌞🏡🏰
I'm passionate about art and travel, but also about food and football. Yes, yes! ⚽️ Go, Les Verts! 💚💚💚
For five years now, I've been dedicating my free time to volunteering as a facilitator for the Airbnb Host community in my department in the South West, where I am the Leader.
If you haven't yet had the chance to attend one of the host meetups in your local community, I encourage you to do so. It's a wonderful experience for sharing and a great way to get to know other hosts in your area. (Useful information is published on the club pages)
Whenever possible, I share some recommendations here, based on my experience and my passions.
I look forward to learning a little more about you and to continuing to support each other.
Now it's your turn – tell us:
Who are you?
Where are you hosts 🇫🇷🇧🇷🇮🇹?
What are your favourite topics?
How can we help you?
See you very soon 😃
PS: I'd like to share some of my art with you 🎨
Hi everyone, it's great to be back here and to have a new space where we can all connect together :-)
Greetings to everyone from Rome :-D
Hello,
I manage a property in Reims and am currently looking for a trustworthy person who could provide cleaning services.
Who could help me with this search?
hello any one in Armenia?
Hi! I'm new. I just published my listing and I was wondering how to charge and add the cleaning fees that are sometimes charged on Airbnb. Is it done separately? Or should it be part of the initial cost that you set as the price? Thank you so much for your guidance!
you can add cleaning fees, Pet fees and extra gyest fees on airbnb where you set your price, availability and such
Hi Caterina 💞It's nice of you to share something that's been on your mind. I myself have added a cleaning fee of €60, an additional guest fee of €24 after 2 people, and dogs are welcome for €25, with a maximum of 2 dogs. This has worked for me, at least because my house is quite big. I also think that you really can charge an extra fee for cleaning. I compare it to if I were to hire a cleaner. I might not get it for the price stated in the listing if an external party were to do the same job. At least it's worked for me, and I don't think it would have affected bookings. I am a host in Finland. It was lovely to hear about your situation.💞 All the best, and add that cleaning fee.🤗 Kind regards, Tuija
hello im new on Airbnb
A forum for hosts around the world to ask for advice, share tips and grow your business all in one place.
I recently saw a posting regarding changes to under 12’s. and how it’s listed.. can anyone help me finding the post. My thanks..
could it be this one you’re looking for ?!
Hi, I run 2 Airbnb's in Angus, Scotland. I'm looking for support to help with some cleans that I cant do myself. Can anyone recommend local cleaners or perhaps co host where we can support each other with cleans? Thanks, Rhona
Price visible to the customer without 3%